Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Week 17- 2013

Sorry for the sloppy updates lately.  Lots on my plate and my mind lately.

Monday- Test.

First milk machine and strainer.
Tuesday- I learned how to present at Iowa's Dairy Story, which is a field trip to the state's diary center nearby.  It is part of my extension work.  I did the artifacts section, then sat in on making ice cream, dairy tour, and dairy quiz.


French manicure with sparkles on top

Wednesday- Skip Day.  Called Agnes in sick, then we headed to Cedar Rapids to buy shoes, jewelry, get her nails done, etc.  I also took her to Red Lobster for the first time.  It was very fun.


Thursday- I was in Decorah for a Food and Fitness Day.  There were several breakout sessions.  I went to Laughter Yoga with the fantastic Laura Gentry.  Then I went to Stretching with Matt.  Afterwards Kayla K and I hung out.  We planned out summer garden program, nominated leaders in the community for health and wellness leaders, then went to the co-op for dinner and looked at the raised beds for construction. 

Friday- We went to Drew's for dinner and taught Link how to play pinball.

Saturday- Bryce left early in the morning for NYC and Link and I spent the day at Whimsy Market.  Then we went to Agnes's prom promenade and finished with a bath together.  It's been a while and I realized how much it helps calm him down.    
 
Agnes and Ben Tschirgi.  Paint the Night Theme

Sunday- Agnes slept most of the day.  Link and I cleaned a bit and walked around down town.  Later that night we went to Prairie with Agnes. 

No comments: