Saturday, April 6, 2013

Week 14- 2013

Nice
Not Nice
Tuesday- After a day back in the office I drove to Ames for a training.  I had to spend a night in a hotel.  I imagined myself soaking in a tub, eating thai take out, watching house hunters.  When I got to my hotel (it was my own pick) there was no one there.  It was a mix of nice and ugly.  There was a nice big shower, but no tub, there went that idea.  The only take out available that late was Pizza Ranch.  I ordered chicken.  I didn't realize until the delivery person was gone that I got the wrong piece of chicken.  I also got sides with no silverware and my coke was open and 1/4 gone.  Well, at least I've got tv, I thought.  It was reruns of the shows I had seen in Ohio.  Oh well, it was a good night sleep.


There is even a bacon cupcake in there.
Wednesday- I had a 4-H online training for the majority of the day.  On the way home I did a little shopping and got a dozen cupcakes from Scratch Bakery to bring back home. 


Cheering on Aggi.
Winning



Thursday- I had a few meetings with people for the Extension.  Mostly talking about the summer garden program.  Then Link and I went to Agne's track meet at Starmont.  She won here heat.  We went to Grandma's after the meet to play and chat.


Health Fair
Friday- I started my day at Fire Farm getting to know a little bit more about the business that I will soon be marketing.  Then I finished out the work day at Whimsy Market.  At 5pm I headed over to Monona school to help with a Health and Wellness Fair.  Link went with me and was a little moody, but in the end he had some fun.  It was the first year for the fair, so not a huge attendance, but it went pretty well.  And I meet some key people.

Dotsy's
Saturday- Bryce and I went to Jackie's for our tax appointment and got our laundry list.  I worked at Whimsy again.  I get so energized when I am there, I love it.  Still have that apetite for delicios food so the family and I went to Elgin to try out a new restaurant everyone has been raving about called Dotsy's.  There was a half hour or more wait for a table, which for a town like Elgin and nothing to do, it was a while.  But the food was good.  It was very bbq, country-style.  Bryce and Agnes had a fabulous brisket.

Sunday-

No comments: