Monday, February 20, 2012

2012- Week 7

1. I got my blood test result back on RH.  I am negative.  Which means I don't have rhesus disease (like the other doc told me I did) and I can have more children without having to worry about death from RH. 

2.  I found a new website that I love so much I almost hate it.  Jealous Currator.

3.  More Linkisms- shmarshmallows = marshmallows, hide and sleep = going up to bed, putting the covers over your head and falling asleep,  i have supplies for you = i have a surprise for you + handing me something I just called art supplies, number 8 burp = a funny line her heard on an episode of the "simsims" that he likes to say often, slippely = slippery

4. Valentine's Day Bryce worked at Schera's.  After play practice I met up with him and we had left overs from their fancy pants dinner.  OMG goodness.  Duck with port infused cherries, carrot and ginger soup that knocked my socks off, red skin mashed potatoes, overcooked green beans (which means exactly the way I like them), and all three desserts.

5. My family went to Waverly to have dinner with my uncle Lee and his family.  This was the first time that my parents and Dustin's family has visited with them in about two years.  Bryce commented on how awesome is was that he had known my family since when they first made comments about wether or not Lee was gay and talking about how terrible it was to spending a whole afternoon with Lee and his husband and not mentioning it or let it bother them.  On the way home my parents gave me a mini tour of Oelwein from their era so I could see where some things were that were mentioned in Methland that I wasn't sure about.

6. Lost in the Light- Bahamas.  I've been singing this song all week and I love it

7. Carnival at Central High School.  Which means pops concert plus games and a meal.  Link had fun playing bowling, a version of musical chairs, and duck pond.  He got a little scared when his balloon sword popped but otherwise had a lot of fun.  It was fun watching my play students do skits and sing and play jazz band. 
8. Google Search Images.  I just found out that you can drag an image into the search area and it will find the exact photo on different websites or ones that are similar in color pattern.  This led to about 3 hours of me pinning images that I had saved on my computer for the past few years on pinterest.  Sorry for filling up the boards of the people who follow me.

9. Call from a bestie, Jasmine.  Thinking of possibly visiting her in Michigan when we go to Ohio for Easter.

10. Fun at work.  Amy and I spent most of Friday on the floor figuring out how to program robots.  I told her if a youth walked in at that time they would think we had the best job in the world.

No comments: