Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back in the Groove

All those thing put off are instantly on. We had Link's 1 year exam. Link was a gem and even gave blood without even caring for a lead test. Since he is one year WIC changed and we have less food and more whole milk, which will impact what I though we would be eating on our $0 spending month.
Thus far it not spending money hasn't been too hard. Mom and Dad missed us and my mom is now retired so they have been over every night with food to grill out. They came tonight too, but as they walked in the door I got a phone call that church council was tonight so I had to go. The meeting was long and filled with tension so it lasted longer than my parents could stay.
Lincoln's sleep pattern has changed from 3 naps a day to 1 really long nap in the early afternoon. I was very surprised to find this out.
When we got home my sister had done lots of landscaping as part of her rent for our house. The yard looks great with bushes trimmed, branches cut, flowers planted, holes fixes, sandbox built and a swing set up. Link has loved swinging everyday. We also bought him a baby pool on the trip which he enjoys sitting in daily.

No comments: