Sunday, January 3, 2010

Up and Away

Upstairs I think I can hear my husband beatboxing to our laughing child. Today Link was laughing at Bryce saying chex mix. Not twix, max, chix, etc, only chex mix.

We just rented and watched away we go. I really enjoyed it except for the charicatured attachment parents. All other characters seemed normal with quirks but the baby wearing, bed sharing, breast feeding family were all together weird. I was surprised they didn't throw in red raspberry leaves and nettles in their meal and make that seem bad. Nonetheless, people of all walks of life can be arrogant and self-righteous.

It's kind of like how I like the website people of Walmart, but get upset when they so easily target fat people simply because they don't look good in an outfit.

1 comment:

me said...

I'm glad you liked it.