Thursday, January 7, 2010

firsts

Last night was my first church council meeting. I am replacing the person who formerly did missions and treasury. I'm not so excited about the treasury, but I like the missions.
Today was to be my first day bringing art on a cart to the elementary at Central. Last night I kept having dreams that I was in the classroom and I would look down and not realize that I kept exposing my breasts so they could get air for the yeast infection. Today when I woke up school was canceled do to heavy snowfall last night.
As I sit here typing Link has just rolled from back to tummy for the first time (Yipee) and is complaining about being on his tummy. Other new things (some in the book, some not) are Link's pounding of his hand up and down when excited. Ususaly right, so I am assuming he did not follow his dad. He also is leaning from side to side more deeply. He like it when people bend that way too when talking to him. It is a bit challenging to hold him when he does this. He also is protesting anything in his mouth besides a breast. No fingers, no pacifiers, no bottles. He hadn't had a bottle in over a month so when we gave him one we were surprised he could hold it completely by himself, take it out and put it in, but will he suck the milk out? No way. Oh, I guess he also likes to suck on his toes now, so that must be replacing the fingers. He also has developed a whiny cry and a hysterical laugh. One of them I like, the other I don't. Can you guess which?

1 comment:

Joy said...

I knew he was so close to rolling over!