Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2012- Week 50

1. It snowed and we took family photos.

2. Link wrote his first letter to Santa.  He asked for a back pack and his typical candy canes and sack of toys.

3. I took a Quick Books class in Elkader.  I am still debating if I should get it, but it seems pretty great, so I probably will.

4. I got a new phone.  Not a smart phone, but a samsung freeform.  I can text a lot better with a keypad.

5. The last time I went to Goodwill in Decorah they gave me free movie passes for shopping local.  When I got home, the coat I purchased had two free pizzas in it to Happy Joes in Decorah so on Saturday Link and I went to Ice Age- Continental Drift, then we went to have a free pizza at Happy Joes.  We were not planning on using the other pizza coupon so I let Link choose someone to pass it on to.  The family he chose was very appreciative and Link was so happy he made someone else happy.

6. Bryce's parents gave us money to repair our piano, but this week we found one nearby that costs even less than the repairs so we are purchasing it instead.

7.  Agnes had a home basketball game so I went.  She got to play a bit, which was nice.  She seems to be a little bit more concerned about what she is eating now and I am wondering if basketball has anything to do with it. 

8.  The editor of the paper did a story on whimsy market to highlight the local craftmanship I support in the store. 

9.  My friend Adam met with me over lunch to discuss the possibility of working his company Fire Farm to do Facebook/Pinterest promotion.  I am very excited about the possibility.  We were interrupted by the fire alarm and someone calling his cell to tell him it was his fire alarm going off. 

10. We did another Essential Oils meeting at Whimsy Market and I ended up purchasing a starter kit.  I am excited to get them. 

No comments: