Sunday, September 9, 2012

2012- Week 36


1. On Tuesday I went to Madison for AmeriCorps training.  It was great.   I met lots of great people and am really excited to do the work this year.  I was sad to hear, however, that because I was already an AmeriCorps member I can only do 2 more years, not 4 like I we had all thought.  One of my favorite things was visiting Troy Gardens and eating at an Indian restaurant.


2. Friday was Amber's rehearsal and dinner.  Father Peters was a complete dick during the rehearsal, even being mean to the 3-year-olds.  We had a great dinner at my parents afterwords.  We did paper lanterns and fire works.  Bryce's parents came from Ohio to go to the wedding so they joined us here too.


3. Amber and Paul got married on Sunday.  It was a beautiful day.  The wedding was beautiful and Father Peter's service was one of the most beautiful I have ever seen.  It was great

4. Amber and Paul had a party bus between the wedding and the reception.  It was really fun.  There was lots of dancing and rum chata shots on the bus.  We also stoped by a firetruck for some photos.

5. The reception was very nice too.  They had a good dj and food.  Everything went so fast that we didn't even do speeches, which is ok because I didn't even get mine written.  I was kind of wanting to do a flash mob and talked to my cousin Tyler about doing it, but it was too late to really put anything together and I got promoted to photographer during the reception so it was nice to not have another thing to do.  Agnes and Monet really got along during the wedding.



No comments: