Monday, January 24, 2011

Golden Opportunity

I am hesitant to say anything because I don't want to be disappointed if this doesn't happen, but I want to share with you all the amazing opportunity that I have recently had fall in my lap. I am looking into surrogacy and yet still want to have a home birth. In order to maybe make this dream a reality I decided to forgo companies and place some ads in online classified specifically for infertility. I have had quite a few responses.
Lately the most awesome response I got was from a couple in Manhattan. Not only do they seem awesome and totally worthy of parenting a kick ass kid, if we do end up being the right fit for one another, they may possibly help me achieve another dream of mine. The mom is the daughter of one of the midwives on the farm. The Farm that I visited this summer in Tennessee and had told Bryce I wanted to deliver my next child at. The idea that I could be part of one of the original midwives birth stories of delivering their own grandchild through me is blowing my mind right now.
Now I just have to wait and pray that they choose me and that the embryo transfer works. I literally can hardly think of anything else right now. That, plus the income to pay off one of my loans. That is three dreams in one shot. Wow. wow. wow.

No comments: