Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Adult Lincoln

Lincoln has always wanted to do the adult version of things. He always tried to climb the steps with his feet rather than crawling but it never worked, until recently. Now he holds the railing and goes one step at a time. He always wanted to use a fork andhe quickly learned how to do that. But now he realizes using his hands is easier and has reversed. His talking sounds more grown up all the time. My favorite word he says right now is "Stew".
Today he begged for a sip of pop so I gave him a sip thinking the carbonation might be too much. He gave a crazy face so I said "Yuck?" and he said "Yuck." Then after eating a bit more he asked for more pop by saying "Yuck, please."
At dinner the past few nights Link has been grabbing both my and Bryce's hand (on either side of him) and putting our hands together. He loves seeing Bryce and I hold hands.

No comments: