Sunday, May 19, 2013

Week 19 and 20

1. Graduations Parties.

2. Agnes' choir concert and awards ceremony: She received Art Student of the Year.

3. Mother's Day at my mom's with Amy's family, Linda, Grandma, etc.  I received a local artist print from my family.

 4. My birthday- Bryce got me a Mumford and Son's CD and took me to Cu for dinner.

5. Last two weeks of Farm to School Presentations: Asparagus

6.  Agnes at State Track.

7. Best of the Region in Prairie du Chien.

8. Garden planting.  On time this year.

9. Link and I have been drawing together a lot lately.  We drew frogs.  I made mine eating a fly.  His frog came and stole my fly.

10.  Adam and Leslie have been my rock these past two weeks.  They watched Link on Friday.  Here is how the kids put him down for an outdoor nap. 

1 comment:

Cheri said...

LOVE the frogs!