Saturday, October 6, 2012

2012- Week 39 & 40

(Yes, I forgot I had a blog)
 1. Agnes had homecoming and as a cheerleader she was busy all week, building floats, leading pep assemblies, going to the dance, etc.

2. I ordered shirts I designed from Rusty Phillips and have been pretty happy with them.

3. Sadie had a women's circle at her house.  It was great.  Very positive and nice to be with her again.

4. I had several big events at the store including Red Hat Day and Witches Night Out.  The latter went better than the former.  Agnes and Laura made cupcakes for the Witches Night Out.

5. I got an iPad from Bryce for our anniversary.  I got him tickets to Morrissey at the Surf Ballroom.

6. I've been working a lot with Kathleen with Farm to School Planning.  She is awesome to work with.

7. I went to a meeting for the Mud Run follow up and as fund raiser for the skate park we are almost to the goal. 

8. I went to a meeting for after-school programming that I used to head and it looks like it is going to go well even without me, but with a little of my help.  So that makes me feel like I did my job well.

9.  I fell asleep at the library when Link had story hour, I'm so tired from #10.  Also love the book "Not a Box" and I am putting it on Link's Christmas List.

 10.  SOOO much play practice.


No comments: