Monday, April 25, 2011

Week 8: Top 10

1. Trying out night driving to Ohio. It worked well. Link slept 9-10 of the whole 11 hours. The rain stopped every time I went to drive so my astigmatism wasn't taxed as much.

2. Boot camp obstacle course.

3. Free coffee at Caribou with own container for Earth Day. And finding this out when I was 1 block away from a Caribou with my own container on Earth Day.


4. An Anthony Thomas Chocolate hand print on my sleeve from eating chocolate bunnies with Link. Yum, that is damn good chocolate.

5. Finding thrift store row in Columbus, Ohio- Goodwill, Once Upon a Child, New Uses

6. Dying Easter eggs with Kate
7. Receiving Friendship Bread from our neighbors and passing it on.

8. Being invited over for dinner from those same neighbors (who we have had for 3 years now and barely know.)
9. Polka Dot Snow
10. Cousin Diana staying for a couple of nights. (That is until we discovered she had pink eye.)

No comments: