Saturday, September 25, 2010

Multiple Places

This morning I realized I was need to be at three places all at the same time. Artist group, setting up for tomorrow's Fall Festival at church and my shift at the garage sale with Sadie in Guttenberg. I decided to do the garage sale since there were only two of us doing it. I sent Bryce in my place to the Fall Festival, since I am in charge of it I felt there need to be some sort of representation. I skipped artists group, as I have most of the year because I don't enjoy it anymore. Setting up the garage sale was easy since I didn't take off the tags from my last sale and just stored everything in a box marked garage sale. I took home another $40 and only two boxes, rather than 6 when I started.

Tomorrow is the Fall Festival at church. After that I am thinking bell choir and church council until my term is served and I may be done with organized religion. I would like to do an 8 times a year spirituality group. I am not sure how to get this started but I already know of 3 other families that would be great church for us.

Tomorrow we also have to clear out Link's bedroom for our new renter. Alex is moving in on Monday. He is 19 and a little awkward, but very nice. We had thought of having a renter before but we never mentioned it to anyone or advertised. He simply found us through his boss (a townie who knows us and thought of us). He will rent month by month. It's hard to say goodbye to having the whole house to ourselves, but his room will basically be like a studio apartment so he won't be too much a part of the family. It will be nice to say hello to some extra cash coming in to actually put in savings. Even if he is just here until February I will have one college loan paid off. We also feel good to share our space with someone who really needs a place to stay.

No comments: