Monday, May 31, 2010

Blogging and Politics

Adventures with Lincoln is taking up a lot of blogging time. I would love to be able to blog professionally but it takes a lot of work to do so. I don't know if I am ready to commit.

I also realized while traveling that I think there are 3 kinds of political views: Moderate/Ignorant- These people don't pay attention to the news, they just follow whatever close family members tell them or anyone they trust or who can give a convincing argument. Moderate/Pessimist- These people are just upset with whoever is running the country and it seems like nobody will ever be a good President. Political/Strong Republican or Democrat or Whatever- These people are happy as long as their party is in control, even when things are down. They trudge through when their party is not in control.

I use to be a the first, then the second, and now I think I am the third.

No comments: