Friday, June 4, 2010

Follow the Stars

Link is belly crawling. At least as long as I make a trail of star cereal for him to follow. He eats one and then is on the the next.

Yesterday I was changing his diaper and he rolled to his belly. The next thing I knew I was catching a solid mass that was growing upward from the boys bum.

Today I went to garage sales and got another great load of stuff . I actually set an alarm to wake up early and get in on the goods. I can't believe how much my love for them is growing. I was enjoying the tables with many Amish women. One of the young girls had her baby in a baby bjorn, which made me chuckle.

Here is a list of the goods:
1. vintage high chair to match our dinning room chairs
2. golf clubs and bag, baby walker
3. baby ride on fire truck
4. cube trays with covers for baby food
5. box of picture frames
6. 2 toddler wood chairs
7. rear view mirror suction (to see Lincoln)
8. Sears Baby Book- so I can return the one I am borrowing
9. Little Miss Matched Sock Monster
10. wood house shutters

The sales are tomorrow too. I am debating going back for a $25 bike. Although in immaculate condition, it is hard for me to spend anything over $10 once I am in the groove. (Yes, nothing in this list cost over $10).

1 comment:

me said...

amish bjorn cool

jasmine