Sunday, February 1, 2009

Feathers in the womb

Baby D.D. is going to be so spiritually blessed. Baby has attended two Spirations retreats and will spend one more in utero before possibly attending in person. Ever wise woman has given baby so many blessings. This week during guided mediation the hawk or female eagle came to me. During the time I spent with this animal totem I not only felt blessed, I also was given wisdom for how to be more creative and how to handle work. It was so powerful I won't be surprised if the baby is born with feathers. It felt like they were growing under my arms. On the way home from work I saw a hawk flying above a tree, then I saw an eagle, THEN Marge and I saw a field of over 20 eagles and hawks eating together along the road. How often do you see that many bald eagles and hawks scaveging in one area. We stopped the car and watched in amazement for at least 15 minutes. Beautiful. In my guided mediation the bird gave me an egg to keep with me. I have tucked it into my belly, we will see what hatches in July.

No comments: