Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ultra Amazing

I wasn't sure I wanted an ultrasound, but I knew we should get one to calm my fears of having twins. We are not. Yay! However ultrasounds are amazing. I wanted to watch all day long. I can't stop looking at the photos. Our little one is so beautiful even at the skeletal scariest.
The doctors thought from the size I should actually be due in June like on the 26, however, because I was tracking myself during medication they will keep the due date the same for July and just presume I will have a big baby.
This was our last visit at RHW which saddens me a little because they truly are the best choice if you want to have a hospital birth. But I don't so I have to say goodbye to all the friendly faces.
I am still waiting for movement to be felt but I haven't felt any flutters or bubbles. Factors against me are having it be my first baby so I am not sure what I looking for, weight, and the fact that my placenta is growing on my front and the baby is facing my back. I'll let you know of course when the quickening begins.

No comments: