Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween was on a Friday.  we had just gotten back from Minneapolis the day before and were a bit exhausted.  Still we had fun.  I bought my entire witch costume dress, hat, jewelry in Elkader.  The tights and makeup at Walmart.  Bryce shaved the beard to paint his face.  We found his costume at target.  I got links vampire costume second hand.  I knew he didn't care much if he was a vampire so I bought the Lego hat for him on etsy and added some felt teeth, eyebrows and hair.  We made hands out of can coozies.  I sewed Felix's mummy costume on the drive to Minneapolis.  Lots of cheesecloth on a hoodie and some old pants.  He doesn't like anything on his head right now so I knew I wouldn't get away with a hat.

After work we went to the library for some games.
Here is link throwing sacks into the toilet.

Felix wasn't liking the cold so Bryce stayed home with him while Link and I went trick or treating.


When we got home we broke a bunch of glow sticks, put on a pandora rave station and danced into the night.  



No comments: