Sunday, July 5, 2015

Thoughts and emotions on the 4th

This weekend I hung out with my cousin Amy and her husband John.

Amy's dad is a stout republican and she is not sold, but talks to him daily.  She called Jeb bush personable and even when she took a "inside with" test and sided with Hillary Clinton she said she would never vote for her.  Just then the future flashed before me.  I see the election being between Hillary and Jeb.  And unfortunately I see Jeb winning.  It is weird to say but I think more people dislike women in power then they care about other races in power.  I hope I'm wrong, but it is my prediction.

We spent most of the day in Indy and then today went to the Manchester water park and backbone beach.  I wanted to rent a paddle boat but, gasp, I weigh to much.  I would have tipped link and I and with Bryce on to even it we would have been over the 400 lbs limit.  I have been denied things because of my weight before, but the fact that my weight affects my child breaks my heart.  If Bryce and I were both 175 I'd be fine.  ðŸ˜°

No comments: