Monday, January 23, 2012

2012- Week 3

1.  Bryce's job at Tech Crunch got a little bit bigger.  He feels more like a part of the team.

2.  CD Swap gave me Rolling Stones and Apocalptica (Cellos playing Metallica) this week.

3. Went to the Robie house in Chicago.  I think this is one of my favorite Frank Lloyd Wright homes. 


4. Named our second baby "Thyne" which was my grandmother's maiden name.  It makes us feel like the baby was and is a part of the family.  Gender neutral because we don't know the gender.  And although it is pronounced "Tine" it makes me think of the phrase "thyne is the kingdom" in the Lord's prayer and allows me to remember where our little one is.

5. Mentor Kenosha Racine inspiration for my after school position and reconnecting with friends from AmeriCorps training.


6. Got to hang out with Mike Andrews, a friend of Bryce's from Cranbrook.  He took us to dinner and dessert and a coffee shop, and an art opening with more food.  This man has no bottom to his stomach and the most friendly personality of all time.

7. A weekend away in a hotel with only my husband allowed for some great lounging time watching Chopped and House Hunters International and other fun.


8.  Co-worker had me over for interior decorating advice.  It was fun to have the side of me come to use some times.

9.  Watched Opera House's version of Wizard of Oz and have a better understanding for tricks and set design.  AND I was able to change the date.  Yahoo!

10.  Seeing Link again after three days without him. 

No comments: