Sunday, September 27, 2009

Things I didn't post about but wanted too:

1. Last Sunday went to Shell Rock to Lee and Randy's house for a homemade McDonald's meal. Broke down just outside of town on the way home. Spent the hour waiting for my mom to come get us at Patches house with her two kids.

2. Spent the evening with Sadie and Stella at our house while Jason and Bryce went to Inglorious Bastards. Now Bryce has a mustache. He always likes to match Brad Pitt in style.

3. Got a new car seat for Link thanks to a couple of gift cards at the shower.

4. Spent this weekend taking senior pictures. This year is my year of boys.

5. Went out to dinner with parents, Dustin and Diana, and Linda at Scheras. Diana can now making farting noises with her tongue. I have a great video of her and aunt Linda doing it, unfortunately I taped most of it on vertical. Dustin was super nice.

6. After taking Trent's photos today we ate Stromboli with the family. Saw great interaction with Amy and her kids. Little Izabell wanted to know why I let my baby bite on my boobs. Link really likes Amy and Lee.

No comments: