Friday, November 7, 2008

The Spirit of Pregnancy Assignment 1

Describe when you realized you were pregnant. What where you in the middle of? What did you want one more year for?

It was October 28, a Tuesday, and Bryce and I had come home from work exhausted. We had put in a full Monday 8am-12pm after returning home from Paducah to celebrate PaPa's 90th birthday, meet our new nephew Mason, and go to a halloween party. When we got home we took about a two hour nap. I watched a couple of episodes of The Office and then I went to the bathroom. Because I had not gotten my period yet I knew I needed medication to start it and a pregnancy test before I started it. However when I took the test it was positive.

There is nothing I want one more year for. I want to travel more, but I am still under the belief that can be done with child in tow. I guess we shall find out.

No comments: