Saturday, April 5, 2014

To date or not to date

Yesterday was so great.  Bryce and I visited went to Decorah with Felix.  We visited the new Cellar.  We had an amazing meal at Rubiyat with exceptional staff.  And we went to see Phillip Glass in concert.  It was all grand.

However for the 2 hour concert we left Felix with Jason Trout and his two kiddos.  He was very kind, but did let us know that Felix cried and was unconsolable for 30-60 min.  Felix has been this way with just about everyone except family.  It makes me wonder if it just to early for dates and even daycare.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

You are braver than I. Gretel is my FOURTH and I still won't leave her with anyone but family just yet. She doesn't even cry or fuss much at night, but thinking about her wanting me and me not being there is too much! It's all in my head and I am definitely CRAVING a date night! But I'm afraid I'd spend too much time thinking about her anyway!!