Monday, December 16, 2013

Santa questions

Here is a creepy photo Christmas photo of Link this year.
I was looking through some posts from last year and found some questions I asked Link about Santa.  So I thought I would do them again this year.  I think I liked last years better: Last Year's Answers


1. Have you ever met Santa?  No
2. Is Santa real or pretend? Pretend
3. Where does Santa live?  Don't know about that
4. Does Santa ride in a sleigh with reindeer? Yes
5. Do the reindeer fly? Yes
6. Does Santa bring you anything? Yes, but its a secret
7. When does Santa bring you gifts? Don't know about that question either
7. Does Santa ever come to your house when you are sleeping?  Yes
8. Does Santa leave presents under your tree? Yes
9. Who brings you other presents? I don't know
10. If you could ask Santa to bring you something what would you ask for? Lego C3po and Darth Vader with a Cape
11. What are elves?  Elves are elves

We have yet to visit Santa this year and I don't think Link minds.  They actually built him a little house in the park this year but we have been gone every time he has opened his door.

No comments: