Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Again and Again

I SUPER LOVE HALLOWEEN.
And this year I was super excited to have a big baby bump to decorate.




Our first dress-up party was Sadie and Jason's annual grown-up bash.  About two weeks before I thought of doing Gaia and I was able to pull it off pretty well.  Althought the colored hairspray was marked with warnings about flamability so I was a little nervous at the bon-fire.  Bryce wore last year's Green Lantern Costume. 

Link's first was the McGregor Library Haloween Party.  Last year we had left early because of crabiness, but this time Link did great.  He especially loved the "Keep your eye on the jack-o-lantern" game.  I was very proud of him.


On Halloween day we decided to go tot he Elkader Library Party which was very congested and had more advance age games.  The prizes were all ceramic things from Dollar General that were donated, no candy.  Link was a little overwhelmed and thus getting crabby so we left to go trick-or-treating after one game.  He did awesome trick or treating.  Link was Yoda, Bryce was Darth Vader, and I was the Death Star.  Bryce's costume we used a second hand kid's costume.  I cut the front off and safety pinned it to a black shirt of his.  He looked legit.  For mine I just painted a Death Star on a shirt.  It was a big hit. 







1 comment:

Christy said...

I LOVE the death star! SO awesome! Well done!