Monday, September 9, 2013

S.F. Day Two

We started breakfast at the hotel restaurant with other staff including one with two young boys, which was great for Link.  But yah, $4 for a single serve cereal.  Thank god this place is mostly comped.  I did the buffet and it was great, especially the blackberries.


Bryce decided to go to the Hackathon after all so Link and I took a street car to the Wharf to go to the Exploritorium.  It recently moved and is really nice.  I was surprised to find Link free and me only $25.  There was so much hands on to do we couldn't have done everything if we went everyday for a week.

In addition we got to see some of the American Cup race from the museum.  

When we finished we went to Pier 39.  We bought some fruit at the farmers market, had a crepe, watched the sea lions and went on the carousel.  But I could tell while asking link to smile for a carousel picture, he was really tired.  So we went back to the hotel.  I told him if he took a nap dad would be back and we could go on a trolley ride.  He fell asleep right away, but went into night sleep mode and never woke up.  I ordered some sushi for dinner and watched hgtv and food network the rest of the night.  Most likely he will be watching cartoons at 5 am tomorrow while we sleep.


No comments: