Wednesday, August 7, 2013

County Fair



This week was the Clayton County Fair.  It was the first time that I had to work it.  I did a 4-H adventure tent where kids could try out new activities and just have fun.


Kayla Koether and I promoted Food and Fitness 4H clubs with the blender bike on Thursday.



 The rest of the time the tent had working exhibits by 4-H members.  Above they are making owl cupcakes.
Here are some of the kids taking part in the Lego Robotics unit I led.  




 And sometimes I just did the photo booth with costumes and speech bubbles.


The best part was I got in free and got free meal tickets.  Link came two days, saw all the animals, played on the playground and even enjoyed a John Michael Montgomery concert with his friend Autumn who he hadn't seen in a year or so. 

No comments: