Thursday, August 23, 2012

2012- Week 33


Link and Aggie riding a fish at a Wisconsin Cheese Shop
 1. We picked up Agnes from the airport on Monday morning and brought her to Elkader for school orientation and to show her around town.  We were a little late but she wasn't fazed.  She and Link are already best friends. 

2. On Tuesday I taught Garden Group for Anna while she looked at a house.  Then I brought Agnes with me to Gay's Mills for an art project I led.

3. Agnes and I went to Batman on Monday night.  Bryce went on Sunday.

4. Since we have been living in a hotel all week I have been riding to play practice with Joeann Tesar since we are both traveling from Prairie.  She is a riot. Ella Hein joined us too.

5. On Saturday we moved back home.  The house looks nice but there are still some things that need work.  They will be done before October I am sure.

6. Agnes had her first days of school on Thursday and Friday.

No comments: