Wednesday, August 15, 2012

2012- Week 32

 1. We moved to the hotel.  We are at Windsor Place.  So far, we have had to go to Elkader every day, so maybe not the greatest idea.  BUT, I have had to work in Gay's Mills often this week, so at least it is a little closer.  And there is a pool, maid service, cable tv.

2. Michelle Turkle Smith is sitting our cats.  She gives us daily photos and updates which is great.

3. Oliver practice started.  I had to re-audition and now I have a small solo part.  I am the strawberry seller in "Who will buy?"  And my costume is NOT ugly!!!

4. Crawford County Fair was this week.  I did Face to Face judging with Cloverbuds and led demonstrations in robotics, science, and nutrition.

5.  Amber's Bachelorette Party was this weekend.  We went to Lost Island water park, Texas Roadhouse and dance clubs- Voodoo and Jokers. 

6. We were able to add wood flooring to our house work with no extra cost. 

7. Bryce went paint ball "ing" with Paul and his groomsmen for a bachelor party. 

8. Agnette e-mailed us saying she would arrive MONDAY.  Since I am writing this late, she is already here and she is great.

9.  At the Crawford County Fair I met a person from Dubuque who makes baby stuff.  She is interested in renting at our store and she seems much better than the last person I contacted.

10. Bryce, Link, and I had a fancy meal at the Angus Supper Club.  It was delicious. 

No comments: