Thursday, May 17, 2012

Link's 20 Questions

I always thought Link was too young to answer these but one of my friends recently did this with her daughter who is younger than Link so I thought I would give it a try.  I changed a few things.  There seemed to be an over emphasis on food so I made new questions and I changed the wording of some questions.  I don't think kids should be ask what they want to "be" but instead what they want to "do."

So here are Link's questions and answers:

1. What is your favorite color? white

2. What is your favorite toy? xylophone

3. What is your favorite fruit? oranges

4. What is your favorite tv show? cat in the hat

5.What is your favorite stuffed animal? 2 monkeys

6. What is your favorite thing to wear? clothes.  these (overalls he has on) like grandpa


7. What is your favorite game? matches  (that would be the matching game, not starting fires)

8. What is your favorite food? bread

9. What is your favorite animal? elephant

10. What is your favorite song? cat in the hat

11. What is your favorite book? the sheep (I do not know what book he is talking about.)

12. Who is your best friend? diana (cousin)


13. What is your favorite favorite place to go to? the burger barn (we have only gone once this year, but he talks about it a lot.)

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? slide

15. What is your favorite drink? juice

16. What is your favorite holiday? i don’t know (he doesn't know what holiday means yet)

17. What do you like to sleep with? a blanket

18. Who do you like to play with? super dad

19. What do you want to eat on your birthday? cake

20. What do you want to do when you're older?  get a hair cut

No comments: