Saturday, January 21, 2012

Public Bathrooms

I have a thing with public bathrooms and wishing all public venues had the perfect bathroom.
It is not the germs, I have no problem with that, except obvious disgusting waste.

Before I had a Link this was my list:
clean
able to open the stall door without having to stradle the toilet
working lock
no auto flush
warm automatic water
auto soap
waving paper towel roll that does not give too little or too much
covered trash cans
hooks for coats
tray for wallets

Now that I have a Link there are more:
baby changing table a little above waist level that is outside of a stall
a seat for the kids to sit in
a complete ring for a toilet seat, no opening in the front
no super power air dryer
locks above a toddler height

I wish there was an app where you could find out where the kid friendly bathrooms are in a town you are in.


No comments: