Monday, January 30, 2012

2012- Week 4

1. It was a week of bad karma for me.  Lots of people telling me things that I did not want to hear about me, lots of people having bad days and putting that energy on me, lots of good things that I couldn't be a part of me making me feel jealous.  Overall not great emotional health for me.


2. Celebrated Trish's birthday at her house.  Richard ordered in fajitas and we ate and talked and laughed well into the night.  Sam and Link played Star Wars.  The best thing about being with the Bruxvoort-Colligan's is that I always go away feeling like I am a loved person for just being who I am.

3.  Went to another bridal fair with Amber, which allowed me to pig out again on cake and samples and see what people have to offer in the area.

4.  Whimsy Market had a Chamber Welcome.  They encouraged us to have an After 5 soon.

5.  Went to an auction.  It was going all really high, but I got an ok deal on a chair, lamps, and plenty of little items.

6.  After School Program went sledding with the kids and we had a lot of fun.  I think I had more fun as an AmeriCorps Vista this week than I ever have had.

7. I feel like I am starting to be able to hear what my body is saying to me more.

8. I have a husband who loves me.

9.  I have a son who loves me.

10.  I am alive.

No comments: