Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Week 16: Top 10

1. A great visit from Betsy and Jim.

2. Garnavillo Auction Deals- I bought a solid oak round table and chairs for $90 and a bunch of cookie sheets and pans for pennies.  The only deal I didn't get was $1.25 for a can of soda.


3. Free ice cream at the bank.

4. Race for a Cure.  Link and I went for fun with no agenda.  Free music and a jump house.  Beautiful walk and name of loved ones I have lost (Michelle Rima and Rick Tibbott) displayed on t-shirts of people I don't even know shows the connections we all have.

5. Adult Hip Hop class where I am learning tutting and booty popping

6. Sadie and Jason came for dinner and Jason made me feel really confident about what I can do with certain areas of the house I was scared to touch.  (Like the ceilings and floors).

7. Re-building the front porch with my sister.

8. Biking with a new bike and bike trailer.

9. Realizing Link can count to 10 by himself.

10. Having a nice dinner with the world's best dad and the world's best dad to my child.

No comments: