Saturday, February 19, 2011

Play and Fight

Mom's group has started up again after a Christmas and snowstorm break. Sadie is coming too. We spent Valentine's with Sadie, Jason, and Stella. Link and Stella has a lot of fun together. We ate sushi and I was jealous of Stella's love of veggies and potty training and Sadie and Jason were jealous of Link's ability to drink from a cup and his willingness to share everything. Link does do a good job with playing with others. Unfortunately he attracts kids who want to take things away from him. He is often whining as everything he picks up is ripped out of his hands.
At the last play group though I caught him grabbing at a friends eye pretty hard. He had a time out and had to tell someone else sorry for the first time.
Yesterday when we were at Schera's Link was messing around with some coins, when he came back he was chewing on something. I thought it might be a coin, it wasn't, it was chalk. As I was swiping his mouth he clamped his back teeth down on my finger flesh pretty hard. I finally got him to unclamp with my flesh gone.

No comments: