Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Check

You may have not noticed the recent checks of the 101 checklist, especially if you read in a reader, but lost have been coming off lately. Yay!

2. Finish paying off my Firstmark Loan was noted on Facebook earlier this month.

17. Have a game night 1x a month has begun via last Friday when I joined a Bunco group also fulfilling a goal I didn't have down, to meet more friend in Elkader instead of the surrounding towns.

35. My big earring wearing days are back now that Link can be trusted to not rip them out of my ears.

43. Sing a Fleetwood Mac song at Karaoke was completed in Nov when I took home second place. Thanks to all who didn't show up so I had little competition and much more confidence.

62. I am in the middle of directing another musical. Thank you Central for hiring me on this one.

66. 30 books have been swapped thanks to paperbackswap.com

90. I think visiting Ohio annually can be checked off the list now that it seems everyone is in the same mindset.

No comments: