Monday, April 12, 2010

Still in a good mood

What a great couple of days.
Saturday- Had a great day of volleyball. Went dancing with friends, had so much carefree fun, danced with several people I don't know. Found $20 on the street.
Sunday- Decided to go to Decorah. Ran into the Awads at Walmart and they invited us over. Ran into Matthew at the Co-Op and he sat and chatted with us. Went to Brenda's to nurse on her porch swing and talk.
Monday- Went to schools to deliver fliers, stopped at Jason and Sadies, Link bit Stella's toe (embarrassed and guilty), got pulled over for speeding 15 miles over the limit and ended up with 5 warnings and 1 ticket, the cheapest he could give me not having my license. Admist this great week I misplaced my wallet somewhere.
Yet, I am still in a good mood.

No comments: