Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Philledelphia of a day

Via David Ives, I am having a Philadelphia of a day. Yesterday was so stormy and full of hail, but not enough hail to claim damage on our roof. I tried to find a place for the Navigator and I did, under the patio at Schera's, but then there is extra stress because that is the first place that floods in Elkader. In the last flood the water was 15 feet higher than where I parked.
Today is gloomy too. When I went on a walk the tornado drill went off in town and got stuck so my whole 30 min walk had a blaring siren ringing. I went to Strawberry Point to pick up something that wasn't ready, but I did step in dog crap. We went to grab some grub and 1st order they didn't have, 2nd order then didn't have. Ironically I ended up with a PHILLY cheese steak sandwich, which of course came without green peppers. ;(

No comments: