Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Now that's what I call church

A few weeks ago I had a dream I was at church with my favorite people of faith. We were all drumming and sharing conversation and food. We met once a month on a Sunday afternoon. When I woke up I e-mailed Richard to tell him about it. "This one was at your home and you were sort of leading it." He was not as excited about my dream and told me people have approached him several times to do a home based church and he just doesn't feel led to it.

Fast forward to this Sunday when Trish (Richard's wife) calls together a get together for the Spring Equinox. We drum, feast on potluck, Richard sort of leads, we have a basket of collections for whatever you want to give and have an exchange of goods. Perfect. Jason and Sadie are so into it they suggest doing it at their home with everyone next month.

Blamo, there you have it. If you dream it, they will come.

No comments: