Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dollar Surprises

Link has figured out how to move from sitting to his belly and how to scoot backwards (when trying to go forward). He also is in love with cords. I often find my computer unplugged. Today we heard a drash from upstairs. He had stuck his hand through his crib, grabbed the lamp cord and was knocking stuff all over with it.

Today we took a trip to Dollar General in town. I wanted to see if they had any St. Pat's stuff since I am behind and was asked yesterday to be in the parade. Instead I found these items knock off kinder eggs. I think Kinder eggs are limited in the US due to chocking hazard, but the US version's yellow case is way big. Not exactly the same, but it made my day.I also found these items. One of my biggest pet peeves is seeing toy animals dressed like other animals. If I want a rabbit, I will buy a rabbit, not a duck or chick dressed like one. Easter is prime time for animals dressed like other animals. I have no opinion about dressing up real animals.

1 comment:

me said...

lol. your pet peeve is perfectly valid!

jasmine