Friday, February 26, 2010

UnCreative Soul

I understand spiritual direction is challenging work to explain. I am helping many of my peers with their websites and find the right words is the biggest challenge. Today I had my first official client via a gift certificate. Let's just say this client would have never come had the gift giver not been so excited about giving it. Among the questions I received during the session filled with bitterness was "Where do you store you baby during this?" This lady thought I was going to try to get her to join a cult and told me everything I need to change with my business, including creating a parking lot at my house. I am happy with my presence as the director during the session, but I am just drained from her. I guess it is good to get the worst over with first in order to move forward. Hopefully she will not be my only.

1 comment:

One Artist a Day said...

I had many comments from my reflection group and next time I will offer a free meet up at a coffee shop to answer questions before going into a session.