Sunday, February 7, 2010

Adventures with Lumina

The Lumina and I have been some places this weekend. Friday at 7, I ventured over to Joleen's for a meeting and as I was traveling down her long driveway on the way out I slid on the ice and ended up in a ditch of snow. Fortunately Joleen's husband is a dnr and we tractor towed it on out.
Later I went to Monona for a girl's night out and I got totally lost in the gravels on the way there. But I still ended up being on time. Thank God I'm a Country Girl.
When we were done hanging out I got in the car and had the sudden realization that I had told Bryce to pick up Lincoln after work, but I had the only car. Fortunately, Bryce had the babysitter bring Link home before I realized this.
Saturday I had to head out at 5 am to be in Decorah to judge speech. A day full of mimes, let me tell you, good times. ;P (It actually was not to bad of a category to judge.)
On the way home I got lost. I keep taking wrong turns and seeing if I can get out of them without backing up and driving all over the place. Why am I not taking my gps? I do not know.

No comments: