Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sicky, Sicko, and Sickish

The Durbin three have yet to shake this virus, although symptoms have lessened. To show you how extreme this cold is, Bryce got a Wii for Christmas and it hasn't even come out of the box yet.

My favorite gift, thus far, was the gps from my parents. The Durbin's also rocked with very thoughtful gifts like knitting needles and a book on socks. It was a super Christmas with great interactions with my family and Bryce's.

Linda, the notorious bad gift giver, didn't do so bad. She gave me a Hallmark Rockin Rover which I already sold on e-bay for $17. I'm sure she got it for free.

Link got SO much stuff. I took a picture, but our card reader is not working at the moment. I think with the stuff we return (just a couple of items that require batteries) we will purchase Link a small toy box. Then maybe we can have our living room back.

No comments: