Tuesday, September 29, 2009

brains and brawn

the week 9 growth spurt went well. but i think most of it went to his head. my smart boy went from yesterday being placed on the floor gym and smiling at the dangling animals to today feeling each one and playing with them. no missed swatting was ever witnessed. tomorrow we suspect he will be using them like percussion instruments, paying along with the music.

it is getting really cold outside now. we are getting ready for halloween traditions with link.

i don't really capitalize anymore because i type everything with one hand while i am nursing. link will nurse after getting out of bed like he never nursed right before getting out of bed. he is turning into my father who says "Man, I'm hungry, I haven't eaten all day." I say "Didn't I see you eat a hamburger." He says "I ate 5 of them, but that was just snaking." and he wonders where he belly came from.

strange package in the mail today. a beautiful photo of elephants and blocks from s jennifer potter of nyc. i think it might be a gift since it says thank you for your etsy purchase and i know i didn't purchase anything from etsy recently. despite the fact that it matches Link's things perfectly and I LOVE it. but the weird thing is she wrote "Hope to see you again." I am pretty sure I don't know her.

No comments: