Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Between my last post and now I

Between my last post and now I rode to Des Moines (actually Caroll, IA) with my parents, sister, and Link. Photographed my brother's marriage. Saved a cake from being smashed and melting with my sister. Helped my husband play DJ and watched him be a groomsmen. Rode with my parents back to their place. Slept almost an entire day. Had a massage with Larry. Set up a new window display at the Art Center. Talked with visiting friends Emmaly Fenton and Amy Yelden, both bringing their boys who are one day older than Link and a couple weeks older than Link. And went to Julie and Julia which I had been patiently waiting for to come to the Elkader theater. Link was awesome the whole way through. And listened to two collect calls on my answering machine from an inmate who obviously did not remember his girlfriend's phone number. Pictures of the wedding will be on Flickr soon. As the photographer I don't like to release everything before I give them their prints.

No comments: