Tuesday, September 1, 2009

bad taste in my mouth

If we decide to have another kid I was trying to think of a way to not make my mom unhappy by not wanting her to be there again. Behold! The answer is Link. I will need someone to care for him. She would be great at that.

I think I should rename this blog Shannon and her breasts, because I feel like everything I talk about is breastfeeding, but it is so life consuming. I have been noticing something this week. I am tasting a funny taste in my mouth whenever I am feeding Link. I am wondering if anyone else gets this or know of anyone. Probably not with my limited amount of readers. I also can taste blood in my mouth and often get a bloody nose the day before I menstrate and I have only found one other person that does that (oddly enough another Shannon).

No comments: