Thursday, July 2, 2009

sleep deprivation

I know we have nothing to complain about yet, but when I watched Bryce go to the freezer for an icy and then leave the kitchen with the freezer door wide open I realized there was some serious sleep deprivation going on. I think I am already on a baby schedule. I can't get to sleep until like 2 or later and then I get up around 5 or 6 and then need to nap during the day. We have tried many a solution, but now Bryce and I are just sleeping in different beds. I am sleeping in the guest room, which is actually fine with me because the bed is firmer. This will probably be baby's bedroom later on so I'll just chalk it up to him/her wanting to sleep there already.

We got an awesome co-sleeper, stroller, diaper bag, and a bunch of cloth diaper prefolds from Leslie today. Mom brought over an old school bassinet that we will probably use downstairs. I love getting duplications of some things because it makes it seem like a lot less work. Example: Stroller in the house for walks, 2nd stroller in the trunk for traveling.

No comments: