Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It started

3:00 am I woke up, went to the bathroom and there was blood. I called Brenda and soon after started contractions. I am in the middle of the first stage of labor right now. It is ok. Bryce hid easter eggs around the house with messages of hope in them from moms written during my blessingway ceremony. I have also taken a shower, tried to eat some breakfast, barfed, and done a lot of walking. I am really tired and am falling asleep as I write this. It is really uncomfortable to lie down though. Contractions have hurt the least when I am standing in the shower.

1 comment:

reuben said...

I am really so excited for you! You will remember this day and this birth forever and the feeling of going through so much work to finally meet your little baby will make it feel so great to see them for the first time! Looking forward to pictures! - heidi