Sunday, March 29, 2009

If you read my other blog

If you read my other blog you know all I talk about recently is work.
Well, Bryce and I went on a retreat this weekend and a friend of ours there was talking about how after their son was born it was really hard for him because he had loved the couplehood he had with his wife and although it was still there he knew it would never be the same again. He had to learn to love the new life.
In a way I think my work has prepared me for that. From June to November last year I couldn't get enough of my job. I loved everyone, morale was high, we were all working together greatly. Then Naomi left and I stepped down and Jason came as the new editor. Now Jason is great, but everything has changed and I don't like it. The hard part is accepting that it will never be the same.
Life with baby maybe the same way. I am trying to think of ways to help ease the change better so it is not as heartbreaking as work is. Maybe cute little baby's face it all we need though.

No comments: